Together we are creating a healthier Victoria
Healthy Together Victoria is putting health at the centre of our everyday lives. Together with three levels of government, peak organisations, schools, workplaces and communities, we are creating opportunities for eating healthier and being more active where we live, learn, work and play.
We are doing this by:
- helping schools, early childhood services and workplaces to become healthier places for people
- providing a healthy eating advice service to guide organisations in providing good food for their students, employees and patients
- working with a range of organisations to create a vibrant healthy eating culture across Victoria
- building a better understanding of how we can continue working to support good health
- using health promotion, media and marketing to support Victorians live a healthier life
- working closely with local communities to support good health throughout 12 Healthy Together Communities
So what can you do? Think about how you can make Victoria a healthier place to live for you and your family. Small things can lead to big changes, so what will you start with?
For more information on the complete range of initiatives underway, see the links below.
Healthy Together Victoria is a jointly funded initiative of the State Government of Victoria and the Australian Government.
Healthy Together has a range of strategies in place to help support a healthier community.
Data and statistics
To find out more about the health check out some of the information and statistics below.